Welcome to Mile High Lending, LLC
We can help you achieve your dream! Our team has close to 40 years experience in the mortgage industry. We have expertise in all areas of mortgage finance and we are here to answer your questions and find the best program for you. Please feel free to call us for a free no cost no obligation pre-qualification. We would love to customize a mortgage loan that suits your specific needs.
Just some of the mortgage we do include:
Purchases of primary residence using a conventional loan with as little as 3% down, FHA loans with as little as 3.5% down, USDA loans with 0% down, VA loans with 0% down. Purchase of second homes with as little as 10% down. Purchase of investment property with as little as 15% down. Refinances of primary, second home, and investment property, both rate and term and cash out including Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP).
- We offer high loan to value loans with no monthly mortgage insurance.
- We can finance single family residences, multi family homes, condos, town homes, and manufactured homes.
- We are extremely competitive and have aggressively priced rates.
- We can structure your loan to have no out of pocket closing costs.
- We are a small, local, independent mortgage broker with in house processing.
- We offer no cost, no obligation pre qualification.
- We can close mortgages anywhere in the state of Arizona and can work with you however is best for you, via email, fax, or regular mail.
- Mile High Lending, LLC has no application, processing, or origination fees.
Available Weekends and Evenings – Local In House Loan Processing! We look forward to working with you soon!
Mile High Lending, LLC – Blog
U.S. President Barack Obama is set to announce a 50 basis point reduction of Federal Housing Administration (FHA) mortgage insurance premiums to…
President Barack Obama has signed into law a bill that extends 55 tax provisions, including one that allows deductions for mortgage insurance…
Zillow and the MBA Agree: The Time Is Right for Homebuying Tuesday, December 9, 2014 – 14:14 Phil Hall A pair of…